Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the spoiler for my 89 Lude and was wondering if anyone could give me the measurements where to drill the holes for the mounting. Measure from the back edge of the trunk lid and from the side of the trunk and give me the measurements where the mounting holes are to be drilled. This spoiler mounts in two places.

thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
why dont you measure it, bunny boy? :p

make sure to drill alllll the way through too. the supports underneath suck bunghole
The reason being Mr. Lucifer Boy, I don't have one on my car and need to know where to drill otherwise I would not need to know the measurements. I'm against those who give vent to their loquacities by extraneous bombastic circumlocutions.

·
Cunninglinguist
8,130 Posts
Good use of big words, good sir.

What i meant was, does it really matter where everyone else's holes are? (That sounds naughty) Just make sure your holes are straight and drill em yourself. Use something like a water-based paint on the bolt ends to mark off where you're going to drill.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good use of big words, good sir.

What i meant was, does it really matter where everyone else's holes are? (That sounds naughty) Just make sure your holes are straight and drill em yourself. Use something like a water-based paint on the bolt ends to mark off where you're going to drill.
I just wanted to be sure it's not too far back or forward from where Stock is. And thanks for the compliment on my words.

I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, but I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
10,750 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts