Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a thread for Prelude owners in MD!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds good. anyone have experience installing coilovers?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
full coilovers, replacing my shocks/springs as a xmas gift to myself

·
Registered
7 Posts
5th gen owner from Carroll County here. Going to finish winterizing the lude this weekend.

On a different note, I always see someone who rolls around in a 4th gen around Westminster all the time, I wonder if he is on this board?

·
Lude Bomber
254 Posts
full coilovers, replacing my shocks/springs as a xmas gift to myself
Sweet present. Full coilovers are easier to install because all you have to Sonia adjust them all the way to lowest point and install them. You still need the spring compressors to take the old ones out though. What year is your car? The rear suspension on my 90 was a pain to remove.

·
Lude Bomber
254 Posts
thats good, bottom rear strut mount bolt should be too much of a problem then. With the right tools, you could get easily do all four wheels in a day. let me know if you need any help sometime and i might be able to swing up there sometime. my schedule is always up in the air with work though.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was quoted $260. if you'd be able to help me install (i don't have any tools), I'd be more than willing to work out a price for your time.

·
Lude Bomber
254 Posts
sounds good, i will talk to a buddy of mine to see if he wants to help me out, i am sure we can come up with something better than almost 300. when were you looking at doing this?

just shoot me a PM

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just won some tein basic's off ebay. now i'll need some help installing !

1 - 20 of 263 Posts