Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a new camera recently (Panasonic G1) and I'm taking an interest in photography. Critiques are welcome. IIRC all but #3 and #10 are from multiple exposures.

EDIT: After getting test prints from a couple places, I decided to make some changes. The version I'm going to get enlargements of is added below the original posted version. FYI, for anyone looking to print car pics, or any pictures with a lot of reflective subjects, prints from mpix.com on metallic paper look pretty friggin' good.

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4 (didn't make the cut):

#5:

#6:

#7 (unchanged):

#8:

http://imageshack.us

#9:

#10:

#11 (new):

Thanks for looking!

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
damn dude those are some pretty cool shots!
i like number 8 the best though.
and 5.

i think you need some window visors and your lude will look even BETTER then it already does... kinda hard to believe i know... but it will. lol

sooo clean.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
lovely man!!!
those shots were taken by you??? what type of camera you are using?any mods on the camera?

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
awesome shots man!
looks like u already got some skills

·
Registered
476 Posts
good god..just about every single picture made me jizz in my pants. the shots as well as your car are fucking beautiful! you can't create pics like that with a good ol' canon digital camera can you? also, are your headlight blacked out?

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
2, 8, and 9 are amazing. can i get a how to on doing hdr? i just got a d60 a few months ago and would love to learn how.

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
2, 8, and 9 are amazing. can i get a how to on doing hdr? i just got a d60 a few months ago and would love to learn how.
there's probably heaps of 'how-to's' on google for HDR, it's a big thing in photography these days

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
yeah i can never get it right for some reason. im not sure what im doing wrong haha.
i'm no photographer so i can't help ya :p
not sure who it was, maybe kato.. he had some sick HDR pics
i would PM him if ya want tips

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
yeah he had a few good ones. but im not sure if he was the photographer. i could be wrong.
pretty sure it was him or JD
but i also could be wrong :p

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
So, is that just really wide-angle, or did you take multiple photos and lay them on top of each other?

Nice shots dude!
HDR man, one over exposed, one under exposed and a normal one all laid on top of one another IIRC

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
correct. and ive tried to do the merge to hdr thing on photoshop and mine neverr came out like these. i must be doing something wrong.

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
do they do it on photoshop?
i thought there was some program they used
ah fuk it we could go round in circles with this lol

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
^ahhh ic ic.. it looks like he has just stretched them out on photoshop

1 - 20 of 75 Posts