Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
bangin' gears
15,676 Posts
i'm pretty sure i left that bracket plate off.........there was one thing that i didnt use and i cant remember if it was that or not.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it deosnt show on the write up abotu teh bracket, so hopefully thsi wont screw me over. dag so i spent moeny on this peice for nothnig.

·
Registered
328 Posts
sorry to bring this up from the dead, but what's the part number for the h23 balance shaft tensioner pulley? It didn't say in the sticky from what I saw, but maybe I'm blind. Could someone help me out? I don't wanna reuse the h22 one. I prefer to do it right.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I dunno if anyone will have this part number off the top of their head haha. PM Mike (screen name Honda4life) and ask him for it. He should be able to help you out.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Part numbers can be found with a little searching on sites such as slhondaparts.com. Contact Honda4life for your buying needs.

As for the writeup on the swap itself, it's over at Honda-Tech.com if you weren't aware...
I Pm'd him. I have the conversion saved in my cp. thanks guys. I don't think I'll be able to do it myself, but the next time we change the timing belt, we'll get it done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts