Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
good lord, that probe has terrible gearing!! It sounds like he shifts at redline then drops down to like 2500rpm hahaha. His granny shifting probably didnt help either. Nice kill regardless

·
Administrator
6,515 Posts
SMH - he had a passenger in the car during the race?

·
Registered
38 Posts
It was a good kill man. I know a guy around here that has a probe GT it actually looks nice with bolt ons but there not that fast. I burned it no problem in my nissan 300zx. Feels good to win.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SMH - he had a passenger in the car during the race?
I doubt 140 lb passenger made any difference lol

Thanks for all the props everyone else!!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
nice kill

i raced a klze swapped probe with headers and 2.5" exhaust with a tune and it was actually FAST, like neck and neck with my car, and my car runs quicker than an average prelude

very nice kill. probes are underrated and can be very quick

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice kill

i raced a klze swapped probe with headers and 2.5" exhaust with a tune and it was actually FAST, like neck and neck with my car, and my car runs quicker than an average prelude

very nice kill. probes are underrated and can be very quick
I totally agree!! From the dig it was actually keeping up! I was very surprised lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
I use. To have an mx6 klze swap intake headers and exhaust.. Actually was preety quick I use to run mid 14"s with that swap I think klze's are good engines but I still love my h22 smh lol ... Nice win

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
good lord, that probe has terrible gearing!! It sounds like he shifts at redline then drops down to like 2500rpm hahaha. His granny shifting probably didnt help either. Nice kill regardless
I was going to say the same thing. Kinda

1 - 14 of 14 Posts