Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, the intakes are finally complete with everything ready to go.
For those who are not up to date, the group buy will go on for 2 weeks. It will end 5/24/06
Here are the colors that are available and their prices shipped in the USA. you can call to order them or you can order them off the website (www.lsdmotorsports.com) starting tomorrow. Thanks for all the support guys.

$163.50 shipped

$172.50 shipped

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
For the Si's do they have both breather tubes? Couldn't tell from the pic..

BTW, the clutch and the flywheel were great!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dead_End said:
For the Si's do they have both breather tubes? Couldn't tell from the pic..

BTW, the clutch and the flywheel were great!
intakes come with:
1) 2.5" mandrel bent pipe with bracket
1) k&N High flow air Filter
1) 2.5" Silicone
2) 2.5" t-bolt clamps
1) Breather filter for Valve cover

No hoses as the intake is not carb exempt and the dirty air exiting the valve cover offers no performance gains.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
damn, I wish i could buy one they look sweet, im just gonna have to get a teggy so I can have it halved for hurricane season here in florida , can't be running around with my inhaler on the floor when it's flooded 6 inches, damn.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lowproki said:
It was me who called u guys up right now to see if u guys can do that y on mine so just PM me if i dont answer my phone thanks alot if u guys can do it
Call between 9 - 6 pst, youll usually catch us then. We need a test car and then we can see if the intake will fit the ludes with ALB's

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
What's the expected gain? Have a JDM b20A(For that matter, what are the specs on the JDM B20? Haven't been able to find them. I know USDM is 135H/125T, so I expect the JDM to be 5-10 higher in each, but does anybody know? Ordered my B20 from HMotorsonline today, and they didn't know for sure. Didn't have time to wait for an h22 swap:(

·
Registered
866 Posts
Ohh yeah about that i don't really now if i have that i dont now what it is lol............... but just incase i have it wanna make sure they fit. Cuz i now my engine is really crowded. Ohh and i was the one who called that wanted 2 filters on mine but a Y pipe connected one sitting were the stock one goes something like this. but to this intake u made connect another pipe to make a Y then get back at me.What do u guys think about my idea i still want LSD to make it for me even dohh what u guys say i want low end torque and high end, even if it dosent give me good gains it will still lokk sick i'll be the first i think.

LSD Motorsports said:
Call between 9 - 6 pst, youll usually catch us then. We need a test car and then we can see if the intake will fit the ludes with ALB's

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lowproki said:
Ohh yeah about that i don't really now if i have that i dont now what it is lol............... but just incase i have it wanna make sure they fit. Cuz i now my engine is really crowded. Ohh and i was the one who called that wanted 2 filters on mine but a Y pipe connected one sitting were the stock one goes something like this. but to this intake u made connect another pipe to make a Y then get back at me.What do u guys think about my idea i still want LSD to make it for me even dohh what u guys say i want low end torque and high end, even if it dosent give me good gains it will still lokk sick i'll be the first i think.
If you want something custom we can do it, we will advise you that its not in your best interest for performance gain, but we dont refuse any custom job we can handle.

·
Registered
671 Posts
LSD Motorsports said:
If you want something custom we can do it, we will advise you that its not in your best interest for performance gain, but we dont refuse any custom job we can handle.
If you can do custom jobs.....Will you make H22 mounts and all the other necessary things to have a H22 3rd gen?

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
1991SI said:
If you can do custom jobs.....Will you make H22 mounts and all the other necessary things to have a H22 3rd gen?
yeah I second that....Mario if you get that kit, Mustard or LSD can probably do it.....

If either one of those can do it, hell I will have them replicate my Ludespeed camber kit as well.......I am not really down with those Ingalls kits....

·
Registered
515 Posts
all u guys are gettin me excited now:oops: with all this talk of ludespeed camber kits and H22 mounts if i can help out at all lemme no

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1991SI said:
Unfortunately, this is not something we have machinery for and is beyong our capabilities at the moment.

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
Dead_End said:
replicate my Ludespeed camber kit as well.......I am not really down with those Ingalls kits....
what do the ludespeed kits look like ?

there is nothing wrong with the ingalls kit. they work flawless.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts