Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lsd Intake Installed.... Lots Of Pics

Hey guys, today we installed one of our intakes for prelude powers very own "Lucifer Caitiff". We had his intake custom powder coated to match his car and it came out really nice. We will offer custom powder coating with the intakes, but it will be extra. Here are the pics of the installed intake. No modification to battery tray needed.The two standard colors which will be in stock are high gloss black and metallic silver. They are finally done and should be up on the site this weekend. Thanks for all your support guys.

AND THE FINSHED COLORS THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE

·
Danny D's second in Command
4,157 Posts
wow thats jjust sexy.....errr

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Nice :D Can't wait to get my Si :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
team123luder said:
DEVIN ARMOR ALL YOUR HOSES!!!!!

Do you guys have any pics of the filters location? I know where it's at but I would love to see the clearance it has.
ill snap some pics for you, its got about 1" clearance from the crossmember and and about 2" clearance from the battery tray support. There is good clearance from the stock fan and hose as well.

·
Cunninglinguist
8,130 Posts
ooh that last shot is AWESOME. Armor my hoses? dud i didnt have time to clean up my engine bay...yah its a little embarassing but i have the FIRST LSD Intake mani ^.^

The filter sits under the battery tray and theres enough clearence...more than enough. the SOUND is absolutely amazing. I had a short ram in there before, it sounds like shit compared to this intake. It sounds especially good when those secondaries open. People will think I have vtec when they hear it wind up.

looks great, the install wasnt hard at all, and it turns out we dont even need to remove the battery tray support. there's enough clearence. (at least with 88/89 ludes for sure).

seriously, this is a very solid intake. it doesnt move AT ALL because its bolted in there.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
devin that looks great man now under the hood loo like ummmm how do i say this umm i think ( | ) that will do
next time u come to az bring ur car we will so cruise togther looks awsome

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Intake prices

iowa luder said:
one question how much was it again?
The intakes will be on sale for the groupy buy were going to run on here. It will go on for two weeks starting next friday. The prices for the group buy are as follows:
The High Gloss Black will be $163.50
The Metallic Silver will be $172.50

Prices on the site will be higher then the group buy prices, so we highly suggest you take advantage of the group buy guys.

Thanks for all the comments.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LSD Cold Air Intake

Ludering said:
YO!!! That looks BomB!!! ok 1 question, what type of intake is that so i can put one in my lude i hate the ram air.
Its an LSD cold air intake.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shipping included, comes with K&N Filter

iowa luder said:
what kind of air filter will be provided? and is that 163.50 with out shipping or with thanks.
The price includes shipping in the contiguous 48 states. the filters are made by K&N.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Do you think there will be an issues with water getting into the intake in wet areas? Does it fit the prelude K&N filter, cause I already have one.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts