Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a 4th gen prelude for my girl and its got the f22 in it and I want to switch it to a h series!

If you have one please reply to this thread or send me a pm!

I'M LOCATED ON LONG ISLAND,N.Y.

I WILL TRAVEL TO JERSEY/CT. THAT IS THE FARTHEST I WILL GO !

I'M PREFERABLY LOOKING IN THE NEW YORK AREA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND TIME!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Some one lock this thread down. You need to wait till you get your hundred post befor you can buy or sell things on prelude power. We all had to wait and so do you. There are rules for a reason man.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Some one lock this thread down. You need to wait till you get your hundred post befor you can buy or sell things on prelude power. We all had to wait and so do you. There are rules for a reason man.
hey stfu and lets help a noob out..... i got my jdm h22a from http://www.tigerjapanese.com/ and then got a p28 from motoman (which is 1000 times better then the p13) thats your best bet unless you can find something local

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hey stfu and lets help a noob out..... i got my jdm h22a from http://www.tigerjapanese.com/ and then got a p28 from motoman (which is 1000 times better then the p13) thats your best bet unless you can find something local
:headbang:lol Yo good lookin on the stfu, cause if you didnt say it, I would of lol, I actualy have a question, I know the p28 comes out of the single v civic, I'm actually running one on My lsv tegg, but the ?? is can I run a p28 on a automatic lude with the h22 swap or would I have to go with the p13, I'm asking cause I was told that by some one else, so I'm just inquiring thank you!

·
Registered
175 Posts
:headbang:lol Yo good lookin on the stfu, cause if you didnt say it, I would of lol, I actualy have a question, I know the p28 comes out of the single v civic, I'm actually running one on My lsv tegg, but the ?? is can I run a p28 on a automatic lude with the h22 swap or would I have to go with the p13, I'm asking cause I was told that by some one else, so I'm just inquiring thank you!
Yea would need an auto P28. I don't know if they made them but I do know you can mod an auto P06 which is a P28 without VTEC essentially to have VTEC and then chip it for the H22.

I ran the P06 modded and chipped for 6 years, I have since modded it to a 5 speed ECU and am still using it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea would need an auto P28. I don't know if they made them but I do know you can mod an auto P06 which is a P28 without VTEC essentially to have VTEC and then chip it for the H22.

I ran the P06 modded and chipped for 6 years, I have since modded it to a 5 speed ECU and am still using it.
Thank you for the info!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts