Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I NEED SHIFT CABLES

I have a 90 lude that has no go. My shift select cable for my 5 speed manual tranny broke. My work wants 300 bills for a new cable set, and im sorry, I'm not willing to pay that. If you have extra shift selector cables for a 1988 to a 1991 prelude S or Si 4ws or not, let me know. Give me a price and I will even remove them if I have to. I have been looking on the web for the last week or so and come up with nothing exept at my dealership. please help

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
If I buy this 4ws I'm looking at tomorrow, I'll sell you the cable out of my dead S. As far as I know, it's the same cable. I'll decide how much to charge you after I see how long it takes to remove it :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will remove the cable my self if you want, S type cable are the same. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
are you in socal? It's not definite that i'm buying this car yet, but I'm just saying if I do, you're more than welcome to whatever you can strip off the old car before the Ecology truck comes for it. I'd do it like those thrift store sales: Whatever you can stuff into this empty oil case is yours for X dollars :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts