Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
TT driving lude fan
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the worst happened today. well yesterday... as some of the pa/ny luders may know i brought my car in yesterday for some fixing. she was never fixed right from the accident before i bought her. so i took it in. my estimate was only $500, another $300 if the crossmember (i think that was it..) needed to be replaced. so i had the money and was ready to go. i got a phone call from the guy doing the work and asked if i could come in to talk to him. i knew this was something bad :sad: well i was right and it was. i went in today since i couldnt yeterday because of work. ends up that it will be $5000 + for all the damage to be fixed. i also found out that the car was in not 1 but 2 accidents... 1 from the front (which i knew) and 1 from the back. well the 1 i knew about was A LOT worse than i was told when i bought the car. and the guy who did the half assed repairs also did a few illegal things while fixing it... so im unfortunatley getting rid of my lude. :wzbigcry: as of right now i will be sticking with a new prelude. nothing else really catches my interest.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
It doesn't matter what Sexy has...she will always be hott!!!

·
TT driving lude fan
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
butterthegreat said:
That sucks. What exactly is wrong with the lude?
haha what isnt! lol but really, theres a lot of kinks in the frame and firewall, 1 of my axels needs replacing, a cv joint as well, the cross member needs to be straightened, i need to replace my radius rod (the illegal repair), umm... i think that was about it. i dont much remember anything else i was a bit too upset.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
What a drag, I can't belive it! And after all the stuff you had done to it! =(

·
TT driving lude fan
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jesseunvoas said:
get a crotch rocket chicks with bikes are hot....well except those ***** on bikes pplz:jehon:
yea... then i crash the bike and die or become seriously disfigured... will i still be a hot chick on a bike? lol but not my thing.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
SexyLudeGrl said:
haha what isnt! lol but really, theres a lot of kinks in the frame and firewall, 1 of my axels needs replacing, a cv joint as well, the cross member needs to be straightened, i need to replace my radius rod (the illegal repair), umm... i think that was about it. i dont much remember anything else i was a bit too upset.
That doesn't seem too bad. Does the car not drive straight?

It seems to me all the other repairs minus the frame work is minimal.

And it doesn't matter what happens to you...you will always be hott!

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
SLG PM me all the things wrong with it. I had some of the the same problems from my accident. I replaced the whole rear suspension and it was like less than a grand. pm whats wrong.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I'll trade you an 88 base model. It'll have Tokico blues and Tokico R springs by the end of this afternoon :D

Sucks to hear about the shiesty job the previous owner did. What did he do to the radius rod? Just weld it together or something? I bet if you fed and beered a few local honda guys (and girls) you could get the job done for pretty cheap. If you were local I'd come by and help for food and beer. I'm a great supervisor :p

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.