Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am rebuilding a 3rd gen prelude for a friend I do OEM plus restorations on most 90s Hondas mostly crxs. A friend of mine recently dropped off a good looking 3d gen and the block has a fat hole in the front not something I've seen before from my 1.5s and 1.6s and I want to fix the block asap friend got the car for 1000 bucks cash clean title and i want to get him back on the road so I can begin other restoration projects I'm already balls deep into LMK ASAP and thanks for accepting me into prelude territory us Honda bois got to stick together

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,199 Posts
That motor is dead, at this point it's swap or sell as parts.

I have been supporting this chassis since 2006.
www.1funryd.com

My recommendations is B20b/z with LS S80 tranny.
Or H22/23 swap.

Depending on the budget.

·
Registered
265 Posts
That is a really nice car. I only came to this thread because I saw the photo and how nice the car is. Given the car appears stock apart from those tacky windscreen wipers, I would keep it that way and try and get OEM parts. And replace those wipers, too. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a really nice car. I only came to this thread because I saw the photo and how nice the car is. Given the car appears stock apart from those tacky windscreen wipers, I would keep it that way and try and get OEM parts. And replace those wipers, too. :)
Not my car am restoring OEM plus for a friend I just pulled the broken b20a5 out today and have been searching far and wide for a replacement there's a fat hole in the block and the motor is hard siezed more holes in the oil pan I realize this platform and motor are dead but this is a restoration and I need a stock motor HMU BOIS ready to buy RN b20A5 B20A B20A1 and I already have a fresh set of oem wipers to replace those

1 - 4 of 4 Posts