Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
Looking for a fair 3rd gen Honda. Looking for a daily driver
These cars are not good daily drivers anymore due to the cost to replace parts. I would recommend getting a corolla or civic. Those cars are almost indestructible and have have more parts available.

These cars are now just project cars.

·
Registered
241 Posts
hmmmm.. my daily driver just turned 202,000 miles.... Once I replaced the hoses, belts, injectors, motor mounts, & AT fluid, she is the most reliable car I have. That isnt saying much, but just drive the thing until it drops....

Sean is just being a Debbie Downer again.. :)

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
hmmmm.. my daily driver just turned 202,000 miles.... Once I replaced the hoses, belts, injectors, motor mounts, & AT fluid, she is the most reliable car I have. That isnt saying much, but just drive the thing until it drops....

Sean is just being a Debbie Downer again.. :)
Never daily driving my lude again. Learned that lesson the hardway back in 2011.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Never daily driving my lude again. Learned that lesson the hardway back in 2011.
Well, u also have an extremely NICE Prelude..... Mine is just a $1500 special. Driving it until she drops, which hopefully wont be for a long time, and I totally get the lack of parts thing &/or A-hole drivers looking to total out our Babies, almost had that happen to me the other day....

Wish there was a way to petition Honda to start making some NOS part again...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts