Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The owner recently acquired a bmw m3 and wanted a car better for daily driving. We did an even trade no cash on top. I have receipt for everything.:y: Ill get more pics up later. Ill upload them once i get a chance.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car used to have a lip kit, 17's, and a carbon fiber hood but he parted them to make some more money. The hood sat around in a shop and people wrote random stuff on it. I got part of the hood finished. Im uploading the pictures right now on another computer.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
ive seen that car somewhere here on preludepower or something... cause i know the honda "H" 22 from the front of that car... either way great trade... my girl got rid of her grand am for her 5th gen prelude

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are the pics as promised.. I took alot b/c i originally only took like 3 and my cousin requested pics of pretty much everything on the car. lol
These are my "Before" pictures. I plan on cleaning the car up nicely and ill have pics to refer to when i make further progress on car.

This will be fix ASAP

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
nice btw some one needs to edit there sig theres a gtp in there ;) how the car running and how much u pushing

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice btw some one needs to edit there sig theres a gtp in there :wink: how the car running and how much u pushing
Looks like its time to change the sig. Right now she's running a little rich. Knock sensor went bad so i need to get that replaced. Already talked to mottoxxman about it. It's only running 10psi right now because it only has 440cc injectors and they get maxed out by 14psi. Ill be purchasing a new ecu from steve with a basemap and bigger injector some time this spring. Im still getting used to the car right now so its plenty of power now. I also need to finish up the exhaust. Its dumping out right before the rear axle and it rele drones the cabin.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Wow... I cant believe that idiot would trade a turbo'd Prelude for a GTP...
I guess his bad, is good for you.:headbang:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts