Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I guess i gotta be that guy...

We got an ebay finds thread...
Blah Blah Blah... Flaming" Callin u noob"
So forth and so on.
Better to hear it from me then from everyone else.

Off the record though... good find!!!

They dont look like authentics, but that i think dont matter i guess. unless ur a brand name hoe!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess i gotta be that guy...

We got an ebay finds thread...
Blah Blah Blah... Flaming" Callin u noob"
So forth and so on.
Better to hear it from me then from everyone else.

Off the record though... good find!!!

They dont look like authentics, but that i think dont matter i guess. unless ur a brand name hoe!
yes sir i know about the ebay find threads, but i decide to post it here since not that many ppls look at the ebay find threads thank you for the haed up about those falme im about to get

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
There is a ton of this stuff on ebay. $500 for a header? For what a 2 hp gain at most.

·
Registered
581 Posts
as tempting as it looks (and it is when ur trying to weight ur alternatives to paying 1100+) the ebay headers have a tendency to crack, rust, drag, fall off etc... and even though it may say stainless steel, u may get something thats completely different.

i noticed there isnt a brand name on it, period which doesnt give u the chance to look at any reviews, specs etc... its all hearsay.

Ace

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thats funny, I was looking for diff headers for the lude (5th gen) yest. I found that on a google search. I checked it out but def would not buy it since I know from others how notorious ebay is for selling a good amount of nice looking garbage.

Dont worry man its better you ask, possibly get flamed and not buy it (I hope). instead of buying it first and then learning your lesson.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Thats funny, I was looking for diff headers for the lude (5th gen) yest. I found that on a google search. I checked it out but def would not buy it since I know from others how notorious ebay is for selling a good amount of nice looking garbage.

Dont worry man its better you ask, possibly get flamed and not buy it (I hope). instead of buying it first and then learning your lesson.
True, it's better to get flammed before spending $500, than to spend $500 and get flammed for it

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,277 Posts
There is a ton of this stuff on ebay. $500 for a header? For what a 2 hp gain at most.
Agreed. Personally, i read the ad- however they write determines the product. This ad sounds like it was written by my 8-year-old cousin to sell bubblegum to her class. (EX: "$1100! Ouch!" ....wtf?)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
not worth it, could be a knock off to ebay ftl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts