Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going around today looking for some 5th gen parts to do my 5 lug swap vtec brake swap.....and i came across a red 4th gen with JDM one pc chromes (dont think they are in that great of shape really), H23, interior is in good shape (no seats) sex blocker center console, 1 tweeter cover with the plastic trim, body is in dang good shape just the typical bad clear coat, sun roof visor, taillights are in really good shape, antenna seems to still be good, 2 or 3 out of the 4 vtec swirlies (multi spoke) bumpers are in good shape, IAVC, the drivers control panel thing where the window controls and door lock and handle are (the thing that goes around all that).......I know its pretty hard to find prelude parts. But this car is in really good shape compaired to the rest i have seen. Oh and that 5th gen that i will be gettin the 5 lug swap off of....the interior is in pretty good shape,....seats, door panels with everything, rear deck speakers, taillights,........ Sooooo let me know and more than likely i will be strippin alot of the useable parts off both cars and selling so just let me know

·
Registered
786 Posts
ok

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
dude you should put this in the part out section.

anyways i need the knock sensor if you can get that off for me?? and how much?

·
Registered
838 Posts
SoOo.. Where exactly is this yard at? I might have to go check this out b/c I could use a thing or two.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much for the headlights??
as far as the headlights go......im not so sure you'd be happy with em......they would leak reeeeeeally bad....looks like somebody didnt know what they were doin when they went to take the headlights out.....made me sick seein the 1 pc headlights torn up like that

and as far as everything else goes.....it wont be until this weekend possbily before i make it back out there to get prices.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dude you should put this in the part out section.

anyways i need the knock sensor if you can get that off for me?? and how much?
......havent messed with a knock sensor myself.......where is it and what does it look like? pictures please

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.