Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thought I was a rare breed here in the rock, lol.

Yeah man I am out an about, 98 Prelude, I have the Eucalyptus Green Pearl, black hood, black wheels. If you see me wave me down.

PM me and I can give you my number if you ever want to get something going.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am just south of Hot Springs, AR. I'm currently in the middle of rebuilding my 98sh after I totaled it on the highway... I have only seen like 5 preludes in this state...

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Me and 98BB6er are in Fort Smith.
Jonathan2006 is in Cabot.
Hayamate is in Fort Smith.

There are a few of us, a lot of others that are not on the forums. We used to have a local AR Honda forum called EndlessHonda but we had to close it down. A few months back, I opended a facebook group called EndlessHonda just to reconnect, and because it was free. Join if you want! http://www.facebook.com/groups/428830503803745/

·
Registered
303 Posts
wow, we are actully getting people on here from Arkansas now! lol I am looking to get something together for us Arkansas guys. maybe a Little rock meet? i am also working on getting a chapter of BB Allliance for Arkansas. so hit me up guys.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey guys, I live in Maumelle. Just bought a '99 base. Don't know much about these cars, but I'm learning. Good to know there is a handful of people here. >Here's< my intro thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts