Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
i been searching for 3 yrs . for lip for my si when u find one let me know so far im doing a custom one

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
you can get one off of an 85 to 89 integra! of course just a little modification will be done to it!

If not throw a 3rd gen bumper on with very little mod and then install a 3rd gen lip!

Personly i would just make a custom one or find an integra lip!

·
Registered
754 Posts
actually the first gen teg lip will almost fit with no modification at all, its a little too long on each side but by only like a .25 of an inch, i can live with that

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Does anyone have any pics of what the Teggy lip looks like on our 2g's? I'm assuming, tho, that since the front bumper on the Si is different than the DX, the Teggy lip won't work on the DX?...(stupid staggered design from Honda...LOL)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Does anyone have any pics of what the Teggy lip looks like on our 2g's? I'm assuming, tho, that since the front bumper on the Si is different than the DX, the Teggy lip won't work on the DX?...(stupid staggered design from Honda...LOL)
Carbed with integra lip

Was pretty much a perfect fit. Screws and washers all around.

·
got 사랑?
572 Posts
it must be an acquired taste, but I don't really like the generations before 4th gen D: am i just narrow minded ? 240s look hot to me, but i find it hard to like the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen lude

·
Registered
37 Posts
Somebody could put a photo of a clean 2g Lude with the 1g Integra lip?
Maybe that´s what i´m looking for me :D i was thinking in a 3g Lude lip, but is a little bit ugly... maybe the integra lip put everything in the right place ;) Photo please, anyone?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Since we're on the topic of lips, how come I've never seen the one on my Prelude on any others? Does nobody like it and get rid of it or what, lol.

Also... what kind of lip is it? It bolts perfectly to the bottom of my bumper.

·
Registered
754 Posts
it must be an acquired taste, but I don't really like the generations before 4th gen D: am i just narrow minded ? 240s look hot to me, but i find it hard to like the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen lude

wow where did you come from? hmmm to answer your question you just might be narrow minded but then again everyone has their own opinion, but you might try thinking in the aspect that without the 1st 2nd and even 3rd gen prelude you wouldnt have your precious easy going can buy any performance part available on ebay 4th or 5th gen

·
Registered
37 Posts
Since we're on the topic of lips, how come I've never seen the one on my Prelude on any others? Does nobody like it and get rid of it or what, lol.

Never saw that lip... I think that isn´t original from Honda... don´t know...

·
Registered
1,809 Posts

I'm kinda liking that lip! Got a pic of it from the side? I've never seen one that fits our 2g's perfectly like that!

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Carbed with integra lip

Was pretty much a perfect fit. Screws and washers all around.
It does look like it fits pretty good, except for the middle where the bumper cuts in. I'm not sure if I like it with the gap in the middle like that tho. Just my personal preference. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts