Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was cruising around yesterday when I got lined up (by accident)w/a hundia elentra occupied by four young men screeming for a race.

I told dude that he would feel like crap and catch hell for days to lose to the beat honda.
He wasn't hearin it and revd on me.
GREEN LIGHT

I reved to 5k and dumped it.jumped 1 length right there.
the 1,2 shift got me 2 cars ahead,afterthat he got small in my rear view.
I burned one up,just cause I could:evil smile:
thought ya'll might enjoy the story,
thass it

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
Whats up with Hyundai drivers always pickin' races? Just cause their new Sonata looks like an Accord because they can't make their own creative styling don't mean it is a Honda.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's good to know the we are not at the bottom of the food chain...right?:turn:

·
Registered
568 Posts
si_speed said:
Whats that supposed to mean?
He's saying he's happy that he's at least faster than a Hyundai.

I've never had anything short of a Tiburon try to race me, and even the V6 ones are turds.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
some of them are doing engine swaps now so better watch out for some of them, they're not that slow after the swap and some mods or FI.

Check out one of their Forums, http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/index.php They have alot going on like FI,NA mods, Engine Swaps, just like other imports forums.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
holy wack unmiracle lyrics andre...you gots to be fing kiddin me...damn now i have to make sure no hyundai will ever beat me....bring on the swap and fi.....hahaha nah i have seen a couple people around here with some that were quick as shit but i live near radford university and va tech so the katz have the parent wallet going on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts