Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably the best christmas present ever..
Watching her not get salty and rusted

With my 300zx in the backround, noisey, smelly, and faithful.

Anyone else park their ludes for the winter?
My friend just gave me that Z since he was going to junk it..runs fine, gets me to work, and keeps the lude clean.
Just in time for these storms we've been having in the north east too, the roads are just puddles of salt

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Mine is inside a garage with an OEM car cover over it avoiding the Minnesota winter.

Mike (H4L)

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,277 Posts
Mine goes into hibernation as well... i would never drive my car on wet, slushy, shitty roads. I just walked in from working on cleaning up under the hood. :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well now im kinda of glad that i live in florida where is not that cold and i dont have to worry about the snow but i know ill miss driving my prelude for that long period of the time

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Well now im kinda of glad that i live in florida where is not that cold and i dont have to worry about the snow but i know ill miss driving my prelude for that long period of the time
I store mine 6-7 months every year up here in MN. It is getting old so I am moving to AZ.

Mike (H4L)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
If you're truly storing it then rent a storage facility or something. You're not doing it any good just letting it sit there!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I wish i could store it but its my only ride. good thing we dont use salt here or else id buy a cheap civic to drive during the winter.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
384 Posts
unfortunately for me i HAVE to drive my prelude around for the winter it is about 5 degrees right now and the streets are filled with salt and snow looks like it's a price i HAVE to take im planning on buying another car and just have the prelude as a fucking around type of car next car will either be a Monte carlo 80's stye or Camaro 3rd gen or a Regal 80's model also.

but i do love my prelude but im broke so i cant put anything into it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live in chicago, might i add, horrible whether! I just washed my baby today and putting her in storage, the ice will tear my exhaust off since im 2.5 off the ground. you should clean her and put her in the garage with a cover.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I live in chicago, might i add, horrible whether! I just washed my baby today and putting her in storage, the ice will tear my exhaust off since im 2.5 off the ground. you should clean her and put her in the garage with a cover.

MIDWEST WEATHER FTL

id still not want to live elsewhere tho.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts