Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not had any updated pictures of my lude since my digi died. She now has her wheels on her and her new exhaust. I have also done some things with the interior, but I don't have pictures. This sucks because I am at the mercy of other people to get pictures of her. Let me know what you guys think!

J

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have Oversized Koni sway bars on it. As far as the tires I had to conserve money so I went with something fairly cheap. They are:
Futura Challenger GTH 195/60/R15

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Great. So whats next?? How much of a diff in handling did those wheels make? Im starved for my wheels right now. Got some 195 kumho ecsta supras for em, should stick! Looks like youve got some good plans for it though. Oh... How is this "other project" coming along. I wont even ask what it is, I dont believe Ill get a straight answer.:)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slowly, I haven't really "started" on it yet, although the homework part of it is done. No, I didn't get a skyline or anything like, it's a right drive conversion...

J

·
Registered
358 Posts
holy $#^, i thought my lude was clean (well, acutally everyone else seems to think so, Up close its not so nice :oops: ). Anyways, man, what a nice lude, goddamn. Doesnt matter what gen it is, red ALWAYS looks good on them. Oh man, geez, man, goddamn, geez, man. Keep up the good work my friend!

*cliffnoted version*

[email protected] PR0PS Y0!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you so much....I have put a lot of time into her, if you look really close, you can see where I drove through a mud puddle on my way out to the middle of that field...errr...Oh well! Thanks again!
Yeah, and I did get something else to work, I just have a few issues with the lude that need to be resolved so that I don't have to worry about anything happening with her while I am working on my other project. Once I get her conpletely rebuilt and that list completed, I wont have to worry about using her as a daily driver for at least another 200,000 miles or so. The I am going to start on the other project.

J

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok....I have had enough people comment that I guess I should devulge something. I bought that car from a "car rebuilder." About two years ago it was completely totaled, the front driver's side got completely smashed. Luckily, it didn't bend the unibody and unless I told you or you knew where to look for the place where it was put back together, you would never know. The ended up taking the front frame off of another car and putting the two of them together. The paint is only about a year and half or so old. It drives perfect, and they didn't tell me that they were rebuilder's or that it had been wrecked until after I had taken it for a test drive. It's funny, this on drives better than my '86 ever did and it had never been involved in a wreck of any kind. There's the truth. Remember, I never said previous that it was origional paint or that it had never been wrecked or anything, everyone just assumed so. I just sat back and smiled. :twisted:

J

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
SWEET CAR MAN......... i like the way you bent the front plate.. i think i may steal that style lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
A lot of Porshe 944 owners bend their plates over the bumper like that.
-Aston

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
hey hey hey... don't say that.. this is a lude thing now!!! porsche 94what?? thats rite...lol... j/k

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I did that because we have to have them here...(Errrr) but it hung down infront of the "mouth" in the bumper and I didn't want to restrict that air flow. Shortly after I did that, my brother backed into me in the driveway, no damage to her other than the plate no longer sits flush against the bumper. Oh well.

J

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
we have to have them too.. suck soo bad

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
hey 87PreludeSi... about ur old sig pic.. was that your car also? cuz they look nothin the same.. these pics just destroy them, i guess thats wat a good paintjob could do

1 - 20 of 26 Posts