Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The large 5 blade passenger fan on my car hasn't operated since I bought it, but the oversize radiator has prevented that from being a problem; I now want it fixed.

I can generally get good prices at a local junkyard, and the fan looks identical to every fucking other large 5-blade fan from any Honda in the junkyard.
But will they mount and fit the same?

No I don't want to buy those cheap ass slim fits on ebay, not when I can get something from the JY for $5 that will fit and work just fine.

Thank you very much.

·
Administrator
6,798 Posts
Have you measured them?

Without knowing exactly what you're comparing to, there really is no saying if something will swap in or not.

But, because we are such close friends (almost like penpals! :troll: ) I looked into this and found that if you match your Denso (5 blade fan) to a Denso on a 94-97 Accord, the fan will match. Identical part numbers if you do.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is exactly the info I wanted to hear. There are a shitload of those year cars in the yard.

Thanks penpal. :biggrin: (remember the sticker thing we used to send back and forth?)

·
Administrator
6,798 Posts
That is exactly the info I wanted to hear. There are a shitload of those year cars in the yard.

Thanks penpal. :biggrin: (remember the sticker thing we used to send back and forth?)
Haha yeah the chainmail. Last went to thavi and never seen again! Maybe we will get another going soon

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh shit, Thavi!?! I'll give that fucker a call and see what happened. We check in with each other from year to year, :laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts