Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone's oppinion on Lambo door conversions on a 4th gen?

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
not a fan
but they look better on 4gs than any other generation imo

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Most people are going to dislike lambo doors,but I would def. get them.
Money could be spent elsewhere though.:suspect:

·
Registered
513 Posts
I think they are ok. Regular doors look better. You can spend that money on something more effecient.

But go for it man...I heard they get you laid.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I think they are ok. Regular doors look better. You can spend that money on something more effecient.

But go for it man...I heard they get you laid.
i heard that get you laid rumor too... wheres bryan r lol

Why should you care what we think? Do you.
^your on a kick arent you man lol... i dont really blame you...

do what you want man, if installed right... lambo doors are great... i just dont wanna deal with struts going bad and adjusting doors and stuff myself

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
i heard that get you laid rumor too... wheres bryan r lol
not shitten. i mean if you were in a parking lot full of cars and they all had their doors open and one had lambos, which one would you notice first? girls love em. :biggrin:

·
Registered
513 Posts
not shitten. i mean if you were in a parking lot full of cars and they all had their doors open and one had lambos, which one would you notice first? girls love em. :biggrin:
Haha...I could see this working with girls that are 17 and younger, which can be good for you...which is why I stick with regular doors. What happens when the prelude with regular doors is faster than the prelude with lambos? (this is not a serious Q, im just joking around)

·
3,589 Posts
Haha...I could see this working with girls that are 17 and younger, which can be good for you...which is why I stick with regular doors. What happens when the prelude with regular doors is faster than the prelude with lambos?
im 18 :plain: 17 year old girls is what i want. and who said it was faster? alot of girls dont care about speed.

·
3,589 Posts
doors dont make your car faster :roll:

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
i cant beleive they charge more based on color
ridiculous!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Chicks dig it son.:emthup:

Theres nothing like a chick magnet to get you laid.:sigh:

·
3,589 Posts
That is really redic!
yup try about $50 more. i paid $90 a month for my white 3rd gen prelude and now im paying almost $140 a month for my red 4th gen. :sneaky2: i think im going to switch insurance companies.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts