Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Got a bit of a problem. I stuck a f22 block under my h23 head, and the h23 knock sensor does not thread into the f22 block. So i'm wondering if anyone has any idea of what to do.. I have it plugged into the wiring harness right now, but it still throws the code for it.

I wonder if the f22 knock sensor will plug into the h23 wiring harness.. anyone know?
cause it should screw into the block.. and the block thats in my car now, doesn't have a knock sensor.. there was just a alen-head plug where the knock sensor is on the h23 block, so idk..
any suggestions?

·
Registered
175 Posts
A p28 ecu doesn't even look for a knock sensor or EGR

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
Ok. Got a bit of a problem. I stuck a f22 block under my h23 head, and the h23 knock sensor does not thread into the f22 block. So i'm wondering if anyone has any idea of what to do.. I have it plugged into the wiring harness right now, but it still throws the code for it.

I wonder if the f22 knock sensor will plug into the h23 wiring harness.. anyone know?
cause it should screw into the block.. and the block thats in my car now, doesn't have a knock sensor.. there was just a alen-head plug where the knock sensor is on the h23 block, so idk..
any suggestions?
can you drill that out to the right size and thread it then screw the sensor in? or shit just even drill it out then put the sensor in and fill it up with jb weld. anything will work for me. i just need to get a knock sensor mounted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts