Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are they just different types or is one jDm y0?

i know it kinda hard to see but mine has one bar across and the red one has two bars

also who has which? and which do you prefer

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
not talking about the headlights. please reread the thread. it's about the eyebrows.
we all know jDm headlights look the best

i mean nostrils

sorry

and my car is not the azure blue
it's more a dark green as top end said
the picture makes it look more blue

·
Registered
450 Posts
eyebrows? i've always known them to be called "nostrils"

i donno man, mines looks just like that and its Azure blue, prelude didn't come in a stock green color that im aware of. unless its not stock... but if its your car you'd probly know over me

VtecFreePrelude said:
not talking about the headlights. please reread the thread. it's about the eyebrows.
we all know jDm headlights look the best

i mean nostrils

sorry

and my car is not the azure blue
it's more a dark green as top end said
the picture makes it look more blue

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
The nostrils on the left look best IMO. I have one of each because whoever had it before was fuckin STOOPID. Anyone have a set of the single bars they can let go for cheap? (Preferably black) If so, PM me.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Qnz92Lude said:
not nostrills usually its called the grill or vents. one witht he single bar r jdm and usually came on the 92 si ludes. others r usdm which imo r ugly.
They got changed in the 94 model year to have the 2 bar design. 92-93 USDM ludes had the single bar. Even JDM ludes got the double bar.

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
im pretty sure that color on came on 93s because when i tried gettin touch up paint the color code was only under 1993 and i looked it up and i read that they made that color for one year to make it like a limited edition color... they did make similar colors in the years after but they are more blue

·
Registered
513 Posts
i know scott95vetc is right, cause mines a 92 usdm and i have the single bars, so theres no way the singles were just jdm

FaV605 said:
im pretty sure that color on came on 93s because when i tried gettin touch up paint the color code was only under 1993 and i looked it up and i read that they made that color for one year to make it like a limited edition color... they did make similar colors in the years after but they are more blue
i know the color of sex came on more then the 93, i dont know all years it was onludes, but i know 95's and 96's at least could come in that color

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.