Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
it's not an si...the s is carbed and has power nothing, trust me, i know how it is, lol...it sucks...

edit: i make it sound like the reason it doesn't have power is cuz of the carbs...i meant to say that all carbed ludes don't have power, at least they shouldn't

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well shit house mouse thats gay.

i dont want to buy an Si to get that stuff. i have 85k miles. i think ive got alot left in my car. if i ever get around to it ill be swapping to fi,converting to pw,pl. and keyless entry/start/alarm.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Actually, I was wondering sort of the same thing. I have a 91SR ALB(Canadian version of the Si) with power everything except doors. I have the ignition keyhole light but no door handle light.

Did any SR's have the door handle light?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
The door keyhole light is VERY VERY dim. Mine is hard to see even in a pitch black garage. Maybe it gets that way with age.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nicewhitelude said:
i second that...:turn:
I third it. I don't think my ignition keyhole or door keyhole lights work anymore, I always thought it was an S because when I bought it, it said 2.0S on the trunk. Turns out the trunk lid is from a 2.0S, but the rest is an Si.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.