Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
How many threads are you going to make about the same issue?

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
cool.

keep us updated. pics of clean lude parts are teh sex.

what other parts and mods are you getting for the build? when do you plan to start working on it? i noticed it is lowered in the front. how low and what are your suspension mods?

i am eager to see this build done. i wont be starting my carb build until my Si build is done... which is still waiting on funds although lots has been pulled apart and cleaned.

·
Kamakasi's Lil Bro
1,108 Posts
cool.

keep us updated. pics of clean lude parts are teh sex.

what other parts and mods are you getting for the build? when do you plan to start working on it? i noticed it is lowered in the front. how low and what are your suspension mods?

i am eager to see this build done. i wont be starting my carb build until my Si build is done... which is still waiting on funds although lots has been pulled apart and cleaned.

Ok first off I will post pictures after i get this damn report done.

but on too your questions first. he has H&R Sports on Tokico Struts. 1.8" lower i think :-/. He is going to start working on it asap. and about the mods for this build. I dont know all of them so I probaly wont list any of them . But like I said ill post pics later.

-Jared

·
Registered
651 Posts
sounds like a good project. the lude looks good except that rust. Be sure to get it taken care of proper. Good on ya for doing the rebuild. It is a fun time. these are easy to work on and you can be proud of your work when it is done.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
haha joe booty should also be known not just a post whore but a pic whore as well!!! good luck on the project, im love seeing a lude progress into something wonderfull...im storing all this inspiration for when mines in my driveway, either tonight or tomorrow!! good luck man!

·
Pic and OT post Whore
2,058 Posts
haha joe booty should also be known not just a post whore but a pic whore as well!!! good luck on the project, im love seeing a lude progress into something wonderfull...im storing all this inspiration for when mines in my driveway, either tonight or tomorrow!! good luck man!
lol you make a good point I should change my title...

1 - 20 of 120 Posts