Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just me, or do you guys(preluders) get a lil angry when ever an rsx pulls up on you and thinks hese hot shit? im usually calm about these things, but not tonight. it was a highschool kid at a stoplight. yellin out the window. yaaa......i definetly stomped on his ass...bad. sum people need to learn the hard way. the "h" motor family is a force to be rekon with. we went twice at back to back lights. there was no point were he was even remotley toe to toe with with me. the look on his angry ass face...oh, pricless. it looked exactly like this :eek:mg: and this :shock: put together. lude vs rsx. h22 vs k20. underated vs overated. w/e. i killed his ass.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Nice work, alot of RSX owner's are pretty cocky about there car's, I've never been a fan of them at all. They alway's look at my car with a strange smirk on they're face so I just try to ignore them at all cost's, and do get a little annoyed when they try even harder to get my attention. Anyway's nice job.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I love it when they pull up then get a look at the dual gauge pod, assume i'm just a ricer and rev, then I rev they hear the spool and the BOV and give up from there looking quite discouraged lol

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They alway's look at my car with a strange smirk on they're face
- thats exactly what happened. i just didnt have the patience last night, so i atem alive. rsx owners are just so cocky for sum reason. i think they need to be put in there place on a daily basis.
-99typesh- youl get your chance. they will come. and when they do, kill one for me.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
i wouldnt say the k20 is a faster motor. it can just get more gains from mods

·
Registered
617 Posts
yeah. tell me about it. a kid at my school with an rsx-s with i/h always insists that he can beat me, even though i beat him on 3 different occasions. i always wants a rematch and makes some excuse and talks shit before we race and still never beats me. its ridiculous.

same with the kid with the GSR teg with i/e/cams/cam gears. SMOKED that guy twice, and he still makes excuses.
and same story with this kid with the 95 si hatch with i/h/e and weight reduction. always makes excuses after i beat him.

people just need to accept that the lude is an underrated car and it is faster than most people think.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
nice kill. is it just me, or are a majority of rsx owners starting to resemble neon owners in the fact they think their car is hot shit??? the only difference is that the rsx is actually a nice car when driven right by someone with a cool attitude. oh well.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
hmm i seen a chick in town with one. they totaly look like a girl car to me

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yup. definetly a girls car. fug k20's. its a complete bandwagon motor. i dont doubt its a good motor, but its just not hotter the the h series. i remember reeding about the k20 when it first came out. turbo mag "tried" to compare the k series with every other honda motor. they had all these elustriate paragraphs downing all the other honda motors(even the b series). the only thing they could say about the h series is that its bigger than the k series.( not even by that much. like a couple inches) i just hate how overrated they are.

·
Chatbox Whore
1,570 Posts
heh, a guy i used to work with was the exact same way, he was talkin all kinds of shit about how his car is so quick....smoked him anyway, just to shut him up. I agree with the comment about some neon owners..some are cool..some are jackasses....but at the end of the day..its still a dodge.

·
Premium Member
4,140 Posts
Guys its not the motor that makes it faster.... it is the 6speed tranny thats hooked up to em. Also the fact that it is a lighter car. But yea... good kill.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wow... good kill even for me to believe that a prelude beat an RSX – Type S in honestly IMO unbelievable. Its true that we have the same HP, as for torque they have 14 ft-lb less and well the 6spd tranny helps them get up to 60 faster, and they do weight 250 lbs lighter, and have a greater redline. So honestly the way I see it is that the driver of the RSX was a fairly bad one, and as for you, you just had some mods to back up to compensate (at least I think you do; correct me if I wrong)...my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Guys its not the motor that makes it faster.... it is the 6speed tranny thats hooked up to em. Also the fact that it is a lighter car. But yea... good kill.
i never thought of that.so lighter car,6 speed and gains more from boltons than h series. im not saying the h is better but 5000+for a k20 vs 1500 for a h22.i could get more power out a h22 with 5k invested in it than buying a k20 motor.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and as for you, you just had some mods to back up to compensate (at least I think you do; correct me if I wrong)...my 2 cents.
me
-93si, jdm h22a swap, darton sleeves, je 11.5:1 slugz, eagle H beams, dual layer cometic head gasket, h22a4 head thats been PnP/ 3 angle valve job by jge, JGE dual valve springs, JGE titanium retainers, ferrea comp tech valvles, crower stage 2's, skunk2 cam sprockets, port matched skunk2 IM, 70mm skunk2 TB, injen SRI, greddy header
him
- aem CAI, greddy exhaust(wich i must admit, did sound pretty sinister), carbon hood and a he supposedly had an act carbon kevlar flywheel.
- so ya, i had a few mods to back me up.
there just jealous that there car is newer but not as sexy as ours is.
-double true. a newer car is not the sexier car every time.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.