Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
holla holla
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its a JVC HXZ-30, its maybe about 2 years old, its in good condition never been beat to death or anything, sounds AMAZING.. great bass and music sounds very clean. Its just a little dusty and I never really used it that much... Also comes with remote. Asking about 145 OBO. : )

EDIT:: PRICE DROP TO 145 OBO $$

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,348 Posts
That thing's a monster. Why are you selling it?

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Ive read good reviews, and originally this was $450. So good deal for someone not looking for a huge stereo setup.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i might be interested, first id like to see pics of the unit, front and back wen the unit is on and off, and the remote . . . sorry for the hassle, just like to make sure of things before i buy it, thanx buddy =)

·
holla holla
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i might be interested, first id like to see pics of the unit, front and back wen the unit is on and off, and the remote . . . sorry for the hassle, just like to make sure of things before i buy it, thanx buddy =)

oh yeah no problem. ill get them tonight for you and hopefully have them up..
itll be later but yeah EVERYTHING works but the remote has like a pink heart and the battery cover is colored in pink sharpie hahah i was bored : P but other than that everything on it works : ) where are you located btw and ill check shipping if your close ill just bring it to you. the wires all work too.

EDIT...

okay, the remote has hearts and stars all over it lmao from where i was bored but im sure you can take some kind of cleaner and get them off lol. but here are the pics.

(antenna wire)

(sub woofer/speaker wires)

·
Registered
339 Posts
haha, i appreciate the offer of bringing them, but im from new orleans, doubt your near, haha, area code 70072, hopefully the pix are up soon =)

·
holla holla
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
?? the pics are up? do you not see them? and shipping would be about 30$ cuz it weighs more than i though and i gotta find a box to put it in. so would 230 would be reasonable for you?

·
Registered
339 Posts
i might be blind but isnt this unit supposed to have a aux port??? my friends really the one interested in this and the only thing he will really do is hook up his comp to it, do you kno if its possible???

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
i might be blind but isnt this unit supposed to have a aux port??? my friends really the one interested in this and the only thing he will really do is hook up his comp to it, do you kno if its possible???
Will the head phone jack not work? Thats typically how I would hook something up. If that will work look on the lower left corner. Just helping you 2 out.

·
holla holla
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah its on the back of the unit is says "AUX LEFT & RIGHT"

if you look at the picture of the back (sorry its blurry) but in the far left bottom corner you can see it.

·
SHELL SHOCK!
832 Posts
In the pic of the remote on your laptop... I just wanna say, I fapped to those legs. Lovely. How much for your legs?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts