Honda Prelude Forum banner

Justyn Spinney - west palm beach, FL... SCAM ARTIST!!!!

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Toxxic 
#1 ·
His name is JUSTYN SPINNEY. f/b him and annoy the shit out of him.:smile:

this kid i paid 175$, for the tial w/g never sent me the part. I paid for it on may 27th. he hasnt contacted me in over a month and a half. tons of other ppl have contacted him on my behalf. his story changes every other time. from... "i tried to contact him but he (me) never responds" or... "im working on a refund right now" .... but i still havent been refunded. everyone else on f/b can message me but apparently this kid cant. we were "friends" on f/b until we "lost" contact and i started asking for a refund. then all of a sudden he "couldnt get ahold of me".

theres been a ton of public embarrassment going on in reguards to him on my behalf again. mostly done by me also... lol

i googled the fuck out of him for hours, finding every f/s thread this kids had. joining all sorts of sites just to warn ppl about his b/s shinnanigans.

I bought the part from him after seeing his add on a prelude group on facebook. mistake one!

Hes from west palm beach, FL. & i just happen to have a few friends living in the area. so theyve been watching him. and a few other ppl have been spreading the word around the area about this douche bag.

I know without a doubt he's running a scam due to the fact that about 2 weeks after i paid him for the part.... while i was tdy with my unit in alaska.... i was contacted by a f/b user informing me to the fact that he had posted a new f/s thread in the h series group. with the same tial w/g for sale again!!!!!! ! :???:

Dude is really asking for it.

I know pretty much a ton about him...

phone #, email, round about address, where he works, what he drives, his parents f/b pages... yes i messaged his mom :wink: , about 10 websites hes on, his h/s we went to....

he goes by JSPINN13 on tons of websites including ebay, photobucket, h-t, dsm, twitter, sfpoa.com, preludezone, preludeonline, honda-classifieds, omgili.com...

feel free to do w/e you want to to annoy him and spread the word.

karma's a bitch.

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry man about this deal. So many fucktards out there messing up internet selling trust. Hope you get your money back or the part.

#5 ·
He finally paid me back. everyone on f/b was hounding him. His excuses were falling through when I'd explain things after he'd bullshit reasons why he hadn't shipped or paid me and I had tons of proof.

It's over but I hope his rep is ruined. Dumb ass.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.