Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a lot of bodywork to be done, but I'm about half way done. Here are some pics.

I found some previous body work. It will probably be easier to replace the fender than to redo the body work on it.

Its kinda twisted at the bottom.

I wish I could mold the front bumper to the fender, but I have to be able to remove it to access the intercooler.

I'm just doing the basic stuff, getting everything level. My neighbor is going to do all the finish work.

I haven't had the money to get the silicone piping I want for the charge piping. Once I do you can be assured I'll let EVERYONE know. My neighbors are going to hate me, they already complained to the Home Owners Association, thinking I'm running a business out of my garage. But... fukem.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Lookin good man! I'm diggin the wheels on it too! :)

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Hoa

Yeah i got the same issue car runs for a few minutes on idle to ge it warmed up before driving and one neighbour is constantly complaining and moaning hell i can't even hear it in my house and it's next to the fing car she's over 20 metres away so how the hell can she bloody hear it!!

You going to take the front and rear window strips off though, you want to clean them out and paint them up get rid of rust and rust proof them also you'll get a neater finish when you do the paint, trust me worth spending couple of days on that stuff to get nice no point doing a half baked job if your going this far!! lol!!

Good work so far keep it up!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts