Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going though craigslist looking for a turbo i had posted to trying to repost. After I got tired of looking just started looking at some ludes saw one for 300 88 Si 4ws posted the link below for $300. Talked to a friend about it we threw in for gave the guy $250 . No pictures yet Ill try and post some tomorrow Guess I'm going to have to restore it. But i did start this thread for a reason i was wondering if anybody has seen any or has a B20a or a5' for sale at a decent price just trying to get this car going as soon as possible. Just going to use the block and head for my car that I'm going to boost want to build a strong motor eventually.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/968584485.html

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You live in San Antonio?? barely see any looking 3gs in San Antonio.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya the B20a is basiclly a crate motor you have to get them on the internet or find one somewhere in states kind of rare i think tho to get a B20a from somebody in the states

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
There's a b20a5 sitting in a black lude at a salvage yard
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
could somebody help me post the picks ???

can't seem to get them on here i have a photobucket account.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanx Hagabard !!! Couldn't seem to get the pics up yeah and i accidently posted my car 90 got tires for it I'm excited about both the tires and the car as well. Needs work but i don't have anything better to do besides work and skool. Plus i love the 3rd gens with 4WS.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
damn..
that shits mangled as fuck.
looks like a fucking pitpulls chew toy.
is this just a parts car?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
sweet black 90
what up with the body on the white? bondo? dings? dirt? whats going on?
and that wing is freaking farout man!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts