Honda Prelude Forum banner

Just listed

1K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  infinity_racer 
#1 ·
#5 ·
where in MD do you live?
THis is a real treat, i know my friend will love this, we used to own a 93 lude with a H23 motor, we used to just flat out race back roads, with hairpins, torque was just beautilful, but anyway ive been contemplating between a jdm h22a or buying this h23 to buiild for boost, but anyway my friend and I are highly interested in your car if your not too far away

#9 · (Edited)
the price says he's negotiable.. you can ask for $1.5million and as long as it's negotiable, it's not asking too much..

i've been trying to remember to get on aim lately but i forget lol.. i've been wanting to talk to you about this and my wreck again..

oh and preludeboybmw.. i want to see pics of this running h22 for 1500.. i'll make the drive to your door if it's in as great of condition as this 93.. no lie.. i have money in hand.. PM me pictures of it and i'll be there on my next day off work

#10 ·
its under for sale and has all new parts on it ..no joke just tranny needs work..here my craigslist..i swear to god ill give u all the money back if something goes wrong with car...seriously my daily driver drove it nyc and back last week no problems
http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/966658905.html
im trying to buy a bmw coupe im getting a deal on if not iam keep my baby..just finished drivng 3hr with it again to mass lol...let me know guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.