Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ... what do you think???... Couldnt take any Photos of it with the red LED's on yet, as my Alternator is broken... :( :( :(

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
That's sick.
Did you make that? if so not bad, good job... :emthup:
lol...no miles huh?

welcome to the board. :)

edit: didnt notice the 7k redline?!?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yes... I MADE IT ^^....thx alot ... no miles, because im from germany :p ... edit... oh now i understand what you mean... Yes i resettet it because ill use it for Motorsports only and im redoing everything so its ok ;)

·
Registered
750 Posts
dont worrie about what we are all saying if you like it then its way cool everyone has their own opinion and they arnt always nice. i like white guages and you made em yourself good enough for me good work

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
JackpotGr said:
So ... what do you think???... Couldnt take any Photos of it with the red LED's on yet, as my Alternator is broken... :( :( :(

please tell me how i can get my hands on some like that! some manual transmission ones with km/h and mp/h would be mint!

·
iHeart iVTEC
3,933 Posts
88_2.0L said:
what happens when yuor engines getting hot or your running out of gas?
thats when he's in overboost

but seriously, they look nice, but i have to agree here...looks over function i guess?

·
Donate you cheap bastages
842 Posts
Not a fan either sorry and I like to know how much gas I have in my car too as well given my fuel warning light doesn't work because I'm too lazy to replace / fix the fuel sending unit.

You should also use a MATT finish on your guages so you don't get those big reflections.

Kudos for the effort though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tHX A LOT for all those comments :) ... ehm but 1 thing i forgot to mention, its a manual car, ...i dont need the Fuel and water temp as i got em seperatly on gauges on the a pillar.. I need those Nos L Nos R , Fuelpump, Overboost, etc, to know what is switched on and what is off, The Car itself is going to be a showcar and just for Race use

@ preludefan ive got some for the manual, with both (kp/H and Mp/h) with the Fuel and the Watertemperature!!! ... Ill post pics tomorrow!!!

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
thats going to be cool as hell when the lights are working telling you if your neons are on and other stuff.
i like that mod.

not a fan of white face, IMO black would look better.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
i will buy a set for the manual if u have it. i think it looks awesome and i love the idea...post some pics asap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nos L and Nos R is for the two NOS Injections... (two 75 shots just in case I need it ^^) Overboost is if the Boost goes over 1 Bar!!!

@ deiz91si ... there u go

·
Registered
10,750 Posts
A for effort. D- for effect.
Sorry, don't like them.
They look like a piece of sticky back vinyl printed on a home printer tbh.
Mugen logo .... any Mugen parts?
Neons on a racecar?
7k redline.

Not for me but if you're happy then that's what matters.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts