Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post that I had my way with an Integra with a JDM front end that was turbo'd on the 5 freeway. I don't condone breaking the law but I was stupid and opened up the lude. No disrespect to the Integra guys, it was turbo charged and looked very nice but I'm kinda shocked at the outcome. Honda love, good fun.
01 Prelude base model 5 speed

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
:fulloffuck:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
:considered: is your Lude FWD or RWD?

·
Registered
59 Posts
^I believe it! A untuned turbo b18 isn't that great. I run my friends turbo B16 Da Integra all the time. He's dynotuned on 8 pounds. I'm at his rear bumper the whole time! But I have a 4 th gen with a h22a4 with bolt on's and street tuned. I now have a 75 shot and will be running him soon. I should smash on him now! We'll see? Lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
I drove a 1995 civic with a swapped gsr B18C1 on about 19psi, pretty damn quick. I respect these with a proper build and tune. I still need to drive a turbo 'Lude to compare

·
Registered
710 Posts
Just wanted to post that I had my way with an Integra with a JDM front end that was turbo'd on the 5 freeway. I don't condone breaking the law but I was stupid and opened up the lude. No disrespect to the Integra guys, it was turbo charged and looked very nice but I'm kinda shocked at the outcome. Honda love, good fun.
01 Prelude base model 5 speed
So your 5th gen beat a boosted car that weighs roughly 400-500 lbs less? Lol

·
Registered
201 Posts
it doesnt take much skill to punch the throttle on a straight line
lol'd true, but yet so many still screw it up.

Except if it's from a dig where a good or bad launch in a NA lude makes or breaks you especially against the likes of an ugly ass 94-04 Mustang GT where if they let the Mustang get its jump (due to torque) their screwed from there on out. NA h22 prelude Vs 94-04 mustang GT makes for an interdasting race.

Shift in vtak and you should be good...right>?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
it doesnt take much skill to punch the throttle on a straight line
That would be the case if they were automatic transmissions..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts