Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1992 Prelude si 4ws with H22A that was an auto. I recently finished the swap and am loving it. I am still using the JDM auto P13 4plug ecu with no CEL's. I pulled out the tranny computer and interlock control box. The only problem I have ran across so far is that my cruise doesn't work. Anyone been through this before me?

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
did the same swap on my h23. chances are you wont ever have cruise again. i just took my cruise out. there is alot of wiring involved to make it work. im not sure if anyone has ever gotten it to work yet. if so im just curious to know what is involved.. imo if you converted it to a stick, why do you need cruise? none of my cars have cruise..

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
did the same swap on my h23. chances are you wont ever have cruise again. i just took my cruise out. there is alot of wiring involved to make it work. im not sure if anyone has ever gotten it to work yet. if so im just curious to know what is involved.. imo if you converted it to a stick, why do you need cruise? none of my cars have cruise..
+ you need to make sure you have no vacuum leakage too correct?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love cruise control, I am lazy lol. Guilty as charged.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts