Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOOOOO at a partywith my friends on my itouch WOOOO sup guys enjoyin the festivigeries? Post up your psrty stuff. Il when im better tommo

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
kudos to you dude! wish i could get that drunk - i just got homw after drink 34 beers tonight lol fuck i hate the fact ima a walking tank when it comes to alcohol

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wast got home. Imalightweightalcoh ol finker i meen my heights 6'6 and im a leightwite. hhaha, lemme tell ya, likor befor ber you in da clear wooot wooot

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
bwahahaha oh man, you crack me up dude lol

epic thread, but to reiterate: Happy New Years everyone!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Have you tired typing on an iTouch before? Being drunk makes it even harder then drunk texting with a small keypad.

Happy New Year, or Happy New Ear for some of the drunk people out there.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Happy New years assholes!!!!

I didnt even get to drink!!! Saving for my 21 bday. Thats my thread opener.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
The party we went to was insane, we put a christmas tree in the chimney with lights on it and everything, 3 kegs, 12 half gallons of vodka, over 150 people, 3 fights, crazy guy with a machete and some other crazy shit.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Well, its 5pm, and i just woke up. awesome night. Hope you guys enjoyed it as well. Best part, no hangover:)

Couple funny stories.

1. my bud sent me a text, (another party) and he woke up naked in a golfcourse. Security was pissed.
2. apparently i was trying to freestyle rap and break dance.
3. along with the booze i had, party had open bar :)

·
Dented
724 Posts
I got pissed off at my friend.. and spent the last 3 hours of my consciousness interrupting him with "fuck you, _first and last name here_ !" every time he said anything loud enough for me to hear..

I don't like new years parties.

Edit - Yes I do. It was awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts