Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Pic and OT post Whore
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just gonna list whats done to it and add as I go and take off from future goals as I get them. :D

Current:
-LSD CAI
-Magnaflow muffler
-OP front and sides (not yet on car)
-Ebay steering wheel
-system
-lambo kit (not yet on car)
-Engine decorations
-Tokico shocks (not yet on car)
-DC SS header (not yet on car)

Future goals:
-fix op body kit (front and sides)
-order xenon rear
-custom clear driving lights from the 88-89 lude
-rims
-lowered
-paint
-custom trunk
-blue cf hood and headlight covers
-custom 3 pod gauge holder for the a-pillar (replacement so it doesnt have that bad look as it would being set on)
-shaved trunk lid, door handles, and body trim
-shift knob

Pics up!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
damn talk about a april fools joke a month to late...lol... i read the title and was thinkn SWEEEEET... cus iam an autobody guy and i wanna see what ppl are doin lol.... oh well i guess ill check later then..

·
Pic and OT post Whore
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn talk about a april fools joke a month to late...lol... i read the title and was thinkn SWEEEEET... cus iam an autobody guy and i wanna see what ppl are doin lol.... oh well i guess ill check later then..
Haha my bad. Put up my valve cover pics though.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
ya but thats like a cock tease at the strip club dude... you see a little bit of skin, gets you hyped up, drool,...then you wish you had it.... then you get screwed over in the end....

·
Pic and OT post Whore
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya but thats like a cock tease at the strip club dude... you see a little bit of skin, gets you hyped up, drool,...then you wish you had it.... then you get screwed over in the end....
LOL, ima use that in my sig. Got people at my work looking at me now cause I busted up laughing.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
SAWEEEEEET!!! someone qouted me for once lol... but atleast i didnt state or ask something really retarded like the kid in my sig lol....

·
Pic and OT post Whore
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is that OP kit b20luda's old kit? Ive always wanted it.
Yeah, bought it from here as soon as I saw that he had it for sale. :wink: I can post pics if you want to see them, can also post a pic of the front and sides just sitting on the car. Lemme know and I get get those pics up by tonight when I get off work.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Nice work dude. Your valve cover looks great. I'm going to paint my cover red as a type-r engine.

·
Pic and OT post Whore
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update:
CAI silver base coat complete. Just giving it overnight dry and after work tomorrow I will be putting on the blue top coat. This will be done painting tuesday, but wont be finished untill wednesday cause I gotta let it dry overnight.
I got pics of it before the base coat and a pic after the base coat if you guys would like me to put them up. I planned to put the final picture up in my first post, but I can add progress pics in my normal posting if you guys would like. LMK.

1 - 20 of 402 Posts