Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just order the GENUINE JDM door visor from jdmgoodie.com. Compare to ebay used one "$200", It's very cheap and free shipping. After ordering, less than 15 minutes, they send me the UPS tracking number. If anybody very interested, and don't want to spend $200 for the used one. I believe this is very good deal!!! :spinface:

This is the link: http://www.jdmgoodie.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BB6_Visor

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Damn, they don't have much for Preludes :(

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
thats pretty good, i got mine, which still arnt on the car, for 150$ from ICB, which i thought was good

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
thats pretty good, i got mine, which still arnt on the car, for 150$ from ICB, which i thought was good
+1, except mine are on the car. A little advice to anybody who buys these: Do it in a heated garage and sweep the floor before you start. I put mine on last February, and my fingers were numb and I kept dropping the screws on the floor. And the screws are extremely tiny. I spent more time looking on the floor for the screws than I did actually installing the visors.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Tempted to get those fogs.To bad i have insurance and sell phone coming up or its late.

Do the fogs come with everything in the box to hook them up.Like the wiring and all the crap thats needed.If so thats better than ebay shit.

·
Registered
156 Posts
For those of you who want the JDM fogs, their site clearly states that the fogs are on back order. That means it could take weeks,months or even a year to get them. Sorry guys

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just order the GENUINE JDM door visor from jdmgoodie.com. Compare to ebay used one "$200", It's very cheap and free shipping. After ordering, less than 15 minutes, they send me the UPS tracking number. If anybody very interested, and don't want to spend $200 for the used one. I believe this is very good deal!!! :spinface:

This is the link: http://www.jdmgoodie.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BB6_Visor
If you email the seller he will send you installation instructions, (in japanese)
although there are diagrams. It's very easy to install, however, you will lose the washers lol
If you need help please ask.
Ps the brackets are lettered, but ,they don't fit alphabetically if you know what I mean lol

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I just put them on, and they look really good :).

One thing I recommend is using a small screw/nut for the last push pin.

Good price from JDMgoodie but took long for them to ship. I think they are located in Canada, so figures.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts