Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
well outside of the wing (which ive never seen that before) i love that beauty... rhd ftw!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah it is nice and it would only cost about 8 grand for the car and the paper work to be able to register it in the us.in my opinion that isnt that bad.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I wouldn't mind having that 180sx redtop sr20

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wow I wouldn't mind having most any of those cars, reasonable deals too, wonder if they are legit.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
There's a place like this in Reno, NV also. I forgot the name. Something like "JDM power" maybe. It seems like it would be easier for people in the US to buy from there.

Edit:

Yea, here it is:
JDM POWER
10891 Crooked Canyon
Reno, NV 89523
Phone: (775) 846-6110

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i seen this posted on hondaclub.com so i figured i'd show you guys. the kid that posted it said his buddy worked there.all those cars are pretty sick

·
Registered
175 Posts
There's a place like this in Reno, NV also. I forgot the name. Something like "JDM power" maybe. It seems like it would be easier for people in the US to buy from there.

Edit:

Yea, here it is:
JDM POWER
10891 Crooked Canyon
Reno, NV 89523
Phone: (775) 846-6110
I went to their website http://jdm-power.net/inventory/?make=Honda their stuff seems much more expensive than the canada place.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
what kind of front lip is that? anyone know?
I've been trying to figure that out for a while. I don't think it's an aeromagic, but it somewhat resembles it. The sides go up like this one:

So many japanese preludes have that lip it seems.

·
Administrator
17,736 Posts
from what the kid said its only like 1 grand to get it from canada to the us and a ton of paper work
It will be illegal in the US, so it's not really worth it.

If it was as easy as a few dollars and some paperwork, you would see more RHD cars in the US, and not cheesy conversions.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
did anybody see what i saw?????? Yes they have the DSP system with the center speakers and the dash twiters..........but did you see the door twiters??????? wonder if thats aftermarket or what.........hmmmmmm Info would be nice

·
Registered
632 Posts

·
Prelude Tech Kid
606 Posts
I'm gonna get that Honda Beat and drop an h22 in it!

·
Registered
763 Posts
what with all the extra wiring in the engine bay and interior?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts