·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
422 Posts
X2

Still over all they not it that bad of condition. It would might be worth picking them up for that price.

·
Registered
175 Posts
X2

Still over all they not it that bad of condition. It would might be worth picking them up for that price.
Those things look terrible, all cracked up. Terrible buy at any price IMO.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i just figured someone wouldnt care... cause 600 for a real pair... ouch

·
Registered
175 Posts
That is cheap, but for a good reason. They are busted. I bet they leak and get full of moisture. If the ones you or your friend already have are good then I would just save up. I did an Ebay search and there are ones that are a lot better for about 80 bucks more. 600 must be for new ones. You are probably going to get what you pay for.

·
Registered
201 Posts
^^Yeah, don't think you'd even be able to find new ones really. You can find used ones in great condition on ebay all day everyday for $250ish.

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
yea ive been watching those. i was gunna get them but i was talked out of it cuz of the crack.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
yea somebody wasnt bein careful when they took em out....at least the co. is bein honest about there condition.......but still....i wouldnt want em on my lude......just keep searchin and pay attechen! Or just dish out around $700 for some brand new ones LOL

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
No man do not dish out $700 for a set of used headlights. They better be made out of gold or something.:p

You just have to be patient with EBAY. Like I said before I got mines for $220 shipped that was very good condition.
Some of the them would be in a decent price range but the shipping is what kills it.
JHOT Imports is where I bought it from EBAY.
This is the cheapest one they have so far.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...ryZ33710QQihZ002QQitemZ120351588543QQtcZphoto

·
Registered
175 Posts
^ Yep those are the ones that I was looking at myself. Used but in pretty good shape.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh im not getting the cracked ones... hell i dunno if ill get real ones at all unless i can find the ones for around 250 like what yall say... just thought someone else might not care and want them... a guy on preludeonline was selling some NICE looking ones for 250+shipping but that was a few months ago along with the hiro eyelids that i really really want but he sold them... :(

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
No man do not dish out $700 for a set of used headlights. They better be made out of gold or something.:p

You just have to be patient with EBAY. Like I said before I got mines for $220 shipped that was very good condition.
Some of the them would be in a decent price range but the shipping is what kills it.
JHOT Imports is where I bought it from EBAY.
This is the cheapest one they have so far.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...ryZ33710QQihZ002QQitemZ120351588543QQtcZphoto
yea i told that guy he is selling those for way too much. ive found like 3 pairs that are in better shape for under that amount.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wow I just found some of the 92-96 Blackhouing JDM headlights, new in box, for 140 bucks, they are about 90 miles away. Is it worth it?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh well yeah dude, 140 for real ones that are new... hell yeah

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
for some yes but i like the ebay ones... i figure if i want real jdm... go buy a car from japan... so ill just go with what looks good

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Yea man the knock-offs look just as nice.
I see them on a car my last Prelude meet and they look good :wink2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts