Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has an H22A swapped into his '92 Accord, and we're trying to find a distributor for it. Out of the three ordered from Autozone, none of them were the right one! Where do you JDM guys order your parts from?

·
Registered
518 Posts
A friend of mine has an H22A swapped into his '92 Accord, and we're trying to find a distributor for it. Out of the three ordered from Autozone, none of them were the right one! Where do you JDM guys order your parts from?
during my swap, i ordered it directly from japan. 680$ plus shipping to central europe= 1125$.

it was a pain in the ass to find the right one, so i managed to spare enough money for the jdm one.
fitted like a glove without a minimal tray of a problem.

still, maybe it's better to find a used one from a totaled prelude 'cause of the cost. i already forgot about that money so i'm cool and happy, but just remembering of how many afterwork hours took me for that amount of cash....... brrrrrr....
but for your case... you know better how to deal with it.

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Definitely go to JY or dealer of that sort. I bought a distributor for my civic which was only $210, rather than $600 from Honda. Used does not mean bad, but you should be able to find a new one close to that price from other than autozone/dealership.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
the usdm distributors work just fine you just have to make sure that you get the right one. internal or external coil dizzy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts