Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i have a jdm switch and im trying to wire it up with my foglights, im not running a jdm foglight set up but i have simple knowledge on wiring

im trying to figure out what the 5 wire on the back of the jdm swithc wire represent

thanks=]

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
bah dude...
i had this issue come up when i was doing my rear fog...

i only ended up using 3 of the 5 and everything is operational..
one is a power in from the actual light to the switch, one from a power source from the car to the switch, and one is a ground. the other 2 i have nooo clue.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
which one was used as the actural switch do u remember? and which black is ground and which is +12

·
Registered
121 Posts
wow.. thats one clean a$$ looking lude Thait. What lips are on there? And do you have any other pics up of your lude? I want to take a better look at the rear. In your sig. the rear bumper looks to come down mad low. Are you lowered? And those are 17's right? Looks great man

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
wow.. thats one clean a$$ looking lude Thait. What lips are on there? And do you have any other pics up of your lude? I want to take a better look at the rear. In your sig. the rear bumper looks to come down mad low. Are you lowered? And those are 17's right? Looks great man
Yes he does, but please keep it on topic. Search or send a PM next time. God I am sounding like some kind of assmod tonight.
Thait's pictures from his lip thread. Look on page 3. http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302229

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

i think i figured out what each wire means.
one black is for the dash light ground, the other is the switch ground
and the other three is positive +12 and +12 switch, and the last wire is positive dash light

1 - 6 of 6 Posts