Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just recieved my jdm emblems (ep3 rear, and dc5 rear). i was so excited that i ripped up the package and now i got them confused on which one is which :confused:. there is one bigger one and then there is a smaller one. i put the big one in the front and the small one in the back..... is this correct because it looks a lil weird. im sure i probably put the emblems in the wrong place, if so how should i take it off since it does have adhesive on it and i just got the car painted....i dont wanna take off the paint. any answers/ ideas?

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I would assume that the bigger emblem goes on the rear and the smaller on the front.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for that deleted comment above, that was just dumb. well yeah i thought it was the big emblem in the front since the wholes match up....o-well ill probably leave it on. it doesnt look that bad

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
ok this how it goes, you send those emblems to men n i will try to put it on my car and send you a pic see which one look best ok, lol jk the big one will go to the rear and the samll one go to the front

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok this how it goes, you send those emblems to men n i will try to put it on my car and send you a pic see which one look best ok, lol jk the big one will go to the rear and the samll one go to the front

LOL.... grrr i put them on the wrong way... any way to take tyhem off with out chipping?

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
i used a thick towel and i was able to get mine off when i installed the rear on an angle, just be carefull. by the way, i used the small one in the front and the back and i think it looks awesome. didnt kno you were supposed to use the DC5 one for the rear

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i got the emblems off and the best part is i didnt chip off any paint. just used some floss, soap and water, and my long ass fingernails. now the question is how do i get these emblems sticky again???

another thing that i found weird was the dc5 emblem did not fit the rear. the prongs were a tad smaller then the holes in the trunk, but the ep3 emblem fits right in the rear. i think i just might buy another ep3 emblem and run them both front and rear. to me i feel the dc5 emblem is a lil too big

·
Registered
692 Posts
Use 3M double sided tape. The thick stuff, not the scotch tape stuff.

Make sure you clean the area really well first, and I think it helped me to heat the area and the tape a little with a heat gun or hair dryer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts