Honda Prelude Forum banner

JDM Cup Holder

19K views 37 replies 30 participants last post by  white99lude 
#1 ·
Sure, some may say it's useless. Some may rag on you for spending $40+ on a replacement cup holder. However, I have found this guy to be a great addition to my car.

In case you're not sure about what I'm talking about, it's the 'cup holder' that is located in your center console. The JDM version simply swaps with the USDM version, after taking out a few screws. Here is a picture:

As you can see, the benefit of this cup holder is the ability to 'lock' your drinks in place. Try putting a small water bottle in your USDM cup holder... it will probably fall over or even out of the entire assembly. With the JDM version, you can activate the 'lock' and thus stabilizing the container by giving it less room.

Obviously, the quality is superb, as this is a genuine Honda part. It looks and functions just as I would expect.

I purchased mine from ICB Motorsport. Their service is top-notch and shipping is quick.

It's one of the small things that can solve one of thos little annoyances.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.