Honda Prelude Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
If you need i have another one hanging around here but its untested lol,

Try this one, i sold one i never test them (but probably should) and had a message from the buyer saying it didnt work but the problem was the diode for reversing the polarity so try that he said it worked mint after that.

·
Hepcat
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
If you need i have another one hanging around here but its untested lol,

Try this one, i sold one i never test them (but probably should) and had a message from the buyer saying it didnt work but the problem was the diode for reversing the polarity so try that he said it worked mint after that.
So there is a protection diode. I thought so but couldn't remember. I will check this as soon as I get home. Thanks man.

If I do need to buy another one - what price you looking at? PM me and we can add it into my current 'order'. I will throw you so money real soon man, by the way. thanks for all your support!

·
Registered
941 Posts
im glad you got the armrest dude i was starting to worry one of the postmen got JDM fever and took it lol

·
Hepcat
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
im glad you got the armrest dude i was starting to worry one of the postmen got JDM fever and took it lol
You never can trust the bloody postment - I'm hoping they didn't get Weber fever at the moment. Yes, I just picked up the armrest and all is in order. I am starting a thread up now with some cool shit...

·
Hepcat
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hi,

okay I thought I did upate already. I got a second unit, working, from PA.com but it has no remote. The remote from my non-working unit is fine, however. So I am gonna mix and match some parts to get best combination.

The second unit I got must have been from a Lude or Legend, as it had a different mounting design to the integra one. It had a pressed steel bracket type arrangement underneath. Interestingly too, this second unit came with an extension lever for the seat fold knob. It actually came on a knob as well and is identical to the second gen knob so this part must have carried through a few generations of lude/legend.

I took hi-res 100% scale scans of the rubber "feet". I will upload these in due course along with pics of the other mounting arrangement and the seat knob lever.

Cheers,

Hayden

·
Hepcat
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Okay, here you go Dave. I appologise, the scanner actually expanded the image over 100%. You can scale it down to print out a template. Just work with the image til you can get it to the dimensions of 140mm long, 73mm wide and the feet are 14mm thick. They are made from a hard rubber material.

·
Hepcat
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
thanks Hayden. Can't wait to see more pictures. Would love to see the differences you mentioned.

dave
Okay no problems mate. I'll try take some this evening when I get the time.

Where are you located? And what car/s do you have?

·
Registered
10 Posts
If anyone comes across the installation kit for the air refiner, I'm looking and will reward you for your time and finder's fee!

dave
CFPrez

·
Hepcat
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
If anyone comes across the installation kit for the air refiner, I'm looking and will reward you for your time and finder's fee!

dave
CFPrez
If you want, I can reproduce the rubber feet for you. I don't know if I want to use that style mount, or the metal plate style yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
cheers Hayden!
that would be great. I did save the scan you posted, and have been looking around in home hard ware stores, but I haven't purchased anything just yet.

dave

If you want, I can reproduce the rubber feet for you. I don't know if I want to use that style mount, or the metal plate style yet.

·
Registered
655 Posts
have you guys installed your air refiner?? i have one as well...

41 - 58 of 58 Posts