1st/2nd/3rd gens require:
1 nomination only
100 post count and/or over 1 year of membership
must post one photo

4th/5th gens require:
2 nominations
150 post count
must post one photo
must be a fully built and boosted h23 (i wasnt being serious here, guys, and sorry if anyone believed me. H4L thought i was serious)

1st/2nd/3rd Gen Nominations thus far:
90preludeLad
blahblah311
MugenMachina

4th/5th Gen Nominations thus far:
edge2lyfe
MeNmyType-SH
MNludeDVR
Nismo2Honda
slicklude83

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I have to nominate Nismo2Honda

This prelude has been to hell and back and has been through a lot of changes in the past year and always has something new

Keep it up V
TEAM BB6

·
Registered
641 Posts
You know I love your car V. Countless hours of hard work you needs to be POTM!!! I second!!
I have to nominate Nismo2Honda

This prelude has been to hell and back and has been through a lot of changes in the past year and always has something new

Keep it up V
TEAM BB6

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Alright guys, lets nominate some cars!

1st/2nd/3rd gens require:
1 nomination only
100 post count and/or over 1 year of membership
must post one photo

4th/5th gens require:
2 nominations
150 post count
must post one photo
must be a fully built and boosted h23
you discriminator:camper:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
i nominate (Prelude2perfect)
for a sexy ass BOOSTED Supermarine Blue Pearl Lude

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
must be a fully built and boosted h23 (i wasnt being serious here, guys, and sorry if anyone believed me. H4L thought i was serious)

I guess you read the entire thread alot. Someone else posted commenting on that in here. I didn't.

Get over yourself and hope you have a better time following the rules this month yourself. Otherwise this will become a piece of work once again like it has before.

Mike (H4L)

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
I guess you read the entire thread alot. Someone else posted commenting on that in here. I didn't.

Get over yourself and hope you have a better time following the rules this month yourself. Otherwise this will become a piece of work once again like it has before.

Mike (H4L)
lol...i was the first one to ask :redface:

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Mike (H4L)
Uhh yeah, but at least they knew i wasn't serious. Stop whining so much dude.

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
i nominate h4l...
i know he already won but the rules always said that you had to wait a year in between winning. since he was the sept 07 winner hes all good. since he wasnt in the poty running twice. i want him to be the first to win potm twice.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.