Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jacobs Nitrous Mastermind

I'm searching for the installation instruction and any info I can get on the Jacobs Nitrous Mastermind Controller.

I'm looking at buying a used one and it does not come with the manual.

and yes I tried doing a web search, the company's website is not more and the only online references I found are from an Australian website but they have not responded to any of my emails.

if anyone had the instruction and can scan them and post them here that would be awesome.

You can also email them to me and I will post them for anyone else to download

Thank you in advance
richard.luc.j (at) gmail.com

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the sugestion but they aren't as good, I'm looking for a real progressive controller, like the mastermind.

·
Back 2 Hackin
4,375 Posts
Personally, I wouldnt bother. The website design is piss poor. Its 2013 even a kid can type out a better coded site.

Seems like a cool idea, but there are other nitrous controllers out there that do similar stuff, and have a better rep.

Although if you have to have this, let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's why I'm thinking the actual Jacobs Electronics might be closed, I can't find the installation instruction anywhere online. Good thing I checked before I bought a used controller, it's a really good product but without instructions it's probably just a really expensive paperweight

any suggestion on a good progressive controller ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts