Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is for the guys that wanted to see the end product after my ebay kit and colour change.

cardomain link for all pics and the process.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3080483/2

took me roughly 6 weeks to finish and man do i love it :D

got pulled same night it was finished for not having my tax disk in lol (new front window) lol was embarrassing as.

hope you guys enjoy.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I gotta say its one of the few 4th gens with a kit on it that I actually like. not too big of a fan of the rear fog but other than that I like it.

·
Premium Member
7,419 Posts
agreed! That body kit actually looks great. I would have choosen something else for the rear bumper, something a little higher up on the body but overall the car looks great. Good job! Also, DO NOT get a wing for that car. Just keep the oem spoiler. If you put a wing you will cross the line to ricer.

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
looks good. what did you do with that spoon front lip??? I'LL BUY IT!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
car looks great bro... and yes dont put a crazy wing on it lol... but one of the few ludes ive seen done right with a body kit

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I've been waiting to see this. Looks awesome. That rear bumper is perfect for the 4th gen. I love it.

Btw, is that kit pretty expensive? I think I remember seeing it in the $1k+ range..

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Really clean finished product. Not extreme and jagged like most body kits, more of an exaggerated lip kit. No wing, no stickers, stock tails. Nice job.

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
WOW that looks GREAT!!!!! That kit flows really well with the 4th gen lines, but gives it a bit more of an aggressive look on the front. Good work!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Looks sick! I love the black roof, I want to to that to my car some day.

·
Registered
217 Posts
niceee i hafta agree..looks pretty good for a kitted lude....i still prefer lips but def still looks nice with that kit.......and black roof ftw! i had mine painted black too wen i just got the car painted

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
yeah i have to say I hate ludes with kits. But your lude looks great man. Great job.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
thanks guys, stoked by the feedback was hoping you would like it lol. yeah i think this is all im doin to it for a bit. still needs some touching in and stuff but that wont take long lol.

i still have the lip and both bumpers think im gonna sell em all together though, plus im in the uk which may be a pain in the ass to you guys lol. the stuff i took off is in rather poor condition tbh.

keeping the original wheels and tyres, the tyres are practically brand new.

anyway thanks for the feedback guys.

P.S the kit was a steal cost me £200 on ebay it was the work that went into making it fit that was the issue.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Wow. Everything is looking sick.
I like the black roof too.

+1 for not molding the bumpers to the body of the car. That is the biggest thing I hate.

The kit looks very nice :emthup:

·
Registered
803 Posts
wow! thats nice! i hate body kits, but that one fits right! looks like a prelude drifter!

+1 for a succesful body kit fitment!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
where did you get the wheels? te37 knock offs? when i was buying my slipstreams i could only find the knockoffs in 4x100 but they look the same so why pay more for the volk sticker, right?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts