Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this evening i was turneing in our road and was hit from behind.the lude is a total loss and the guy that hit me his car is "Fucked" as well.i was able to drive my car home but the other car had to be towed.
after the crash the guy jumped out and said why the hell was you stoped in the middle of the road?i said i was trying to turn in my road and had to yeld to on coming traffic.i had turned my turn signal on about 200 yards befor i had to stop.i dont know what this guy was thinking but it wasnt about keeping an eye on the road.

about 10min befor this happned the guy that hit me had all most hit another guy.on the 4 lane someone was trying to pass him and he turned in to their lane then as the guy went to go in the other lane he did it again.i just layed back and went passed him on down the road.

you know this sux i just put a new motor in and had just got everything sorted out.i have been out of work sence dec19th and i have worked on this car everyday except christmas day.yesturday i just had a new exaust system put on and now its all F...d up.the motor had 572 miles the first tank of fuel it got 33.5 miles per gallon.wow im screwed my getme car is done for........:down:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Dude, that sucks! Swap the motors back before the insurance comes to get it, quick!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Thats sucks dude i hate it when someone assholes you then jumps out and yells at you why did you stop at that stop sign when i was behind you doing 80 lol

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i will try and get pictures tomorrow.maybe someone close has a decent car they want to get rid of?i am not in to all of the changeing of trinkets on these cars.i am looking for a car that needs a motor etc mileage dosent matter.

the other drivers car was a 2008 model small econemy chevy car.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
i will try and get pictures tomorrow.maybe someone close has a decent car they want to get rid of?i am not in to all of the changeing of trinkets on these cars.i am looking for a car that needs a motor etc mileage dosent matter.

the other drivers car was a 2008 model small econemy chevy car.

That sucks...
check this out
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ctd/992380328.html

Sounds to good to be true

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Wow, that freaking blows. I think I would have lost it and punched him in the face. Get pictures of your car, that is just retarded. You get a police report?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Man, another lude going to the crusher....hmmmm, wait, that makes mine worth even more...sweet....cough..cough...my bad, back on subject....sorry again to hear about your mishap. I hope you are able to get a better ride in the long run. Good luck.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not sure what is going to happen just yet about their company paying for the car.i have to come up with the paper work on the work done to the car.
his ins company said it was his falt with out a dought,they talked to a witness.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts