·
Registered
711 Posts
i think so too...it does look familiar

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
91PreludeJG said:
i believe its preludegofast13's, there was a post on here with him talking about how they used his car w/o his permission.
It is his. I love his lude.

·
Registered
840 Posts
its a nice lookin showcar but i could never do that on my car, lol i hate extravagant type body kits , a lip kit is more then enough for me , i like simplicity.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
amen to that brother. Im not down with the body kits. I would like to have a online performance front bumper and an accord lip kit on the rest of the car.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
hahaha....funny shit.

they did no wrong though. You post pics up on the net, your pretty much setting yourself up for some shit liek that unless you go outta your way to make it so its illegal to do so.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Yea, I even had talked to preludegofast13 about them using his kit, he said he didn't really mind too much, he said it was just advertisement for him,lol....I'd be a little pissed though...Nice ass car though, gotta give him props!:smilejap:

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
playboyesq said:
lmao i guess he got fucked then..its not like they are harming nething though. your car looks good
but they are harming him.

they are not compensating him for using his car to sell a product. so in a sence he is also selling the product and he should be paid.

his car is critical to them selling the product. his car pics are all over the Ebay page.

i know if i saw my car suspension pics at Ebay selling ground controls (or whatever). i would have a already filed suite against the company.

to me it dont matter if they remove the pics or not. they ALREADY used my car to sell the product. its time to share the wealth, fuckers !!!!
(or give me one free kit every year, or 50% off every kit i buy, or some other kind of compensation)

·
Registered
16 Posts
i think they should give us all free kits...

i hadnt considered putting a body kit on my 3rd gen till i saw the pics of his kit. Love the wing on the back and well basicly the whole kit.

anyone know anywhere in aus that does kits for the 3rd gen?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts